Thank you for following along this month as we talk about Cybersecurity. We want to be able provide your company with the best knowledge and technologies to protect you against any attacks that might try to comprise your business. We hope that you have found these articles helpful and informative. We covered several hot topics within the Cybersecurity space. Let’s recap them below:
What is Cybersecurity?
Cybersecurity is the practice of protecting systems, networks, and programs from digital attacks. The attacks are usually targeted at accessing, changing, or destroying sensitive information; extorting money or interrupting normal business processes.
What You Need to Know About Email Security
- Using strong passwords that are unique.
- Using two-tier authentication
- Watch out for phishing emails
- Never open unexpected attachments without scanning
- Keep company emails address for company use only
- Never access emails from public wifi
- Never click the “unsubscribe” link in spam emails
Are Cell Phones Safe?
How can you make a change? Companies need to stop supporting insecure technologies, and the government needs to support this effort. Companies also need to work with cybersecurity experts to help protect them on all fronts.
Phishing: Strengthening your Weakest Link
- Security awareness training
- Build a culture of secuirty
If you would like to learn more about how Abacus Technologies can help you safeguard your company, schedule a lunch and learn to help train your employees, or get an accessment on your current security set up, please visit here.